Thursday 10 June 2010

Nuts, Meat and Posh Coppers

Well its been an eventful couple of days, I've had a couple more emails although in all honestly not sure the majority of them could be considered 'potentials'...

One guy, and in fairness the clue should have been in the name 'nuttyfeller', he decided that making a pun on the word 'meet' and making reference to his 'meat' would be amusing! Why are all men so penis obsessed?!

Only one more request from an under 25 for a blow job - at least it was a variation on a direct request for sex!

There has been a development though... a rather lovely Posh Copper... we have exchanged numbers and have had a couple of chats on the phone... Providing he doesnt turn out to have three heads and smell like a bag lady on a hot day then I think we could be in business....

I will keep you updated.... in the mean time... I think its only fair I start sharing some of my previous dating disasters as I promised...

Brace yourselves....

No comments:

Post a Comment