Monday 7 June 2010

Sex, Lies and Internet dating...

I have, on and off for the past few years, been a member of an online dating site. In an attempt to remain anonomous I will refrain from providing you with the details of which particular website, but suffice it to say it's free and as such has a tendancy to attract every single freaky, lying and or cheating male that has access to the internet.

It's therefore a logistical minefield trawling through the profiles trying to weed out the genuine guys from the ones that are... well... less genuine! I would like to think that over the years my skill in spotting the fakes has got better, but then lets face it, I'm still single, so obviously I'm still going wrong somewhere...

At the beginning there were a few disasters, the majority revolving around guys who turned out to be married and just looking for a little fun on the side, I will furnish you with all the gory details in later posts but for the moment I'll just say, I have got better at spotting the married ones, its just the commitment-phobic ones I need to learn to avoid now...

No comments:

Post a Comment